Energus are excited to be recruiting a permanent IT Services Lead based at our state of the art training and conference facility in Lillyhall.
The IT Services Lead will play an integral role in ensuring the continuous development of the organisations IT systems and services and will lead on all operational areas of IT service delivery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The operational delivery of all IT Services within the organisation
- Working with the Business Services Manager and other members of the Management team to implement company-wide IT improvement programmes
- Developing a continuous IT lifecycle for all IT assets and services
- Adopting a holistic approach in regards to all IT services, in line with the company’s business objectives
- Supporting the development of the Energus Cyber Security training programmes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree level qualified in Computer Science, IT Service (or relevant experience)
- Have substantial experience within a similar IT related position
- Be fully competent in: Window Server 2012-2016 and supporting enterprise applications i.e. Exchange 2016, SQL Server, Hypervisor Management e.g. VMWare
- Proficient in Cisco Networking Architecture design and troubleshooting.
- In addition, knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft CRM Dynamics and Veeam Backup and Replication would be beneficial would be beneficial.
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 37.5 hours
Salary: £30,000 p.a (depending upon experience)
Benefits: Company pension, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Time in Lieu and Employee Assistance Programme.
For more information on this exciting and varied role please click here to view the job description.
To be considered for the role please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or by post FAO Amy Vallance, Energus, Blackwood Road, Lillyhall, CA14 4JW.
Closing date for all applications is Wednesday 19th February 2020 @ 12pm. We are unable to consider any applications received after the closing deadline.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 25th February 2020 at Energus. We would look for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.