Cyber Security Graduate
Following on from the success of our pilot programme that started in November 2018, we’re looking to recruit graduates to start with us in the Autumn 2019.
Cyber Security skilled professionals are highly sought after. During the programme you will develop your talent in the rapidly-growing sector.
You will secure an exciting, challenging and stimulating role in the nuclear industry through:
• A minimum of three secondments across the sector, supply chain or Government bodies;
• technical and behavioural training structured against the needs of you and the industry; and
• excellent on-the-job experience.
All whilst building a foundation of knowledge, skills and experience in critical areas of Cyber Security.
Benefits include a salary of c.£26,000 per annum, plus a joining bonus of £1,000. We offer a contributory pension scheme, an employee assistance programme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, as well as a bespoke training and travel allowance.
Our graduate programme is open to graduates and post graduates who are eligible to work in the UK. The successful candidates will need to achieve UK SC Security Clearance to undertake the role.
To be considered for the role we are looking for candidates who have a minimum of a 2.2 degree, with a desirable for a minimum of a 2.2 degree in a Cyber Security or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) related subject.
Candidates should have:
• Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
• An active interest in Cyber Security and a good understanding of the Cyber Threat Landscape;
• A good understanding of wider internet protocols; and
• An enthusiasm for the subject along with an inquisitive nature.
Closing date: Friday 12 April 2019 (any applications received by post or email after this date will not be considered)
The Assessment Day will take place on 4th June 2019 at Penrith, Cumbria with a view to graduates starting in October (dependant on achieving the required security clearance level).
For more information on this exciting opportunity please click here -